Tango Workshop with Panagiotis Triantafillou and Rita Caldas
During this weekend’s workshop we will be working with Tango, Vals and Milonga. There will also be a special Technique class for Leaders!
Do you want to now more details…keep reading 🙂
From 14:00h to 15:30h
– Vals musicality – “How to make vals phrases fluid and distinct”
From 15:30h to 17:00h
– Tango Musicality – “How to use the same element in different ways accordingly to the music, partner and available space”
From 13:00h to 14:30h
– Technique for leaders
From 14:30h to 16:00h
– Milonga – “Rhythmical variations and specific elements to use in Milonga”
For registration e-mail email@example.com
Write “OK” that you accept our booking conditions (see Terms & conditions below)
1 workshop: 300 SEK
3 workshops: 700 SEK* (package price)
3 workshops+Technique for Leaders: 1000 SEK**
* Package price only valid if registered to the 3 workshops in advanced! Those who register for all classes have priority!
** Package price only valid if registered to the 4 workshops in advanced! Those who register for all classes have priority!
– under 26 years 50%
– under 35 years 20% discount!
Rita’s Tango Premium Card: 5% Discount
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The workshop requires a minimum of 6 participants.
Registration is binding. Payment is made by invoice. Cancellation must be made at least 5 days before the course starts. Cancellation at shorter notice than 5 days before the start date will be charged 250 SEK administrative fee. Cancellation after the course start will be charged the full course fee.
Panagiotis will also be available for private lessons!
To book your private lesson and special offers contact firstname.lastname@example.org